The next sci fi project I’m working on is being kept under wraps right now, but the name is “Clairvoyance” and we’re going to need some creative 3d vfx artists to handle the visuals. If this is you or someone you know, check out the descriptions below and reach out to us as soon as possible.
3d Animator (paid, copy & credit)
Do you have a skill for animating 3d models without making it look choppy or unrealistic? We’re in need of an awesome animator who has the patience to bring the 3d model to life. We’re looking for someone who’s great at making objects or characters in our short film appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency. If you have an awesome skillset in rigging and other areas regarding 3d generalist duties that’d be a big plus as well. Send us some online samples of your work.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great creative sensibilities
- A feel for movement and timing is necessary to produce convincing animation
- Good understanding of the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc.
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to address comments and make changes
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and ability to problem solve
- Strong technical mind
If you have what it takes and you’re interested, then please contact me as soon as time permits by either filling out the form below with links to your demo reel or clips of your work.